Collection of your Personal Information
To better provide you with products and services offered, Klockchain may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We collect billing and credit card information if you purchase Klockchain’s products and services. Klockchain uses this information to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- Registering for an account.
- Entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by one of our partners or us.
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an e-mail message.
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you about services and/or products you requested or screening our orders for potential risk or fraud. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Klockchain collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver your requested services. Klockchain may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Klockchain and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Klockchain may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons:
Klockchain may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties may not use your personal information except to provide these services to Klockchain, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data.
Klockchain may disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Klockchain or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Klockchain; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Klockchain, or the public.
Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may sell to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the following:
• We sold the categories of personal information about you that we collected and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and specific other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the sale of your personal information. To opt out of the sale of your personal information, contact us at [email protected]. When you exercise your right to opt out of selling your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted by federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that reasonably align with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or • Otherwise, use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Klockchain is not intended for and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
From time to time, Klockchain may contact you via e-mail to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an e-mail from Klockchain or click on a link therein.
If you want to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via e-mail from Klockchain, you may opt out of such communications by contacting us at [email protected].
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Klockchain welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Klockchain has not adhered to this Statement, please get in touch with Klockchain at:
611 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1220
Los Angeles, CA 90017
E-mail address: [email protected]
Telephone: (213) 331-6960